Contact us now to discuss the most suitable meter for your application
The new fluidic oscillation meter Superstatic 749 is the perfect addition to the already successfully introduced Superstatic 449 that already enjoys great popularity. The Superstatic 749 is even more compact and seamlessly fits in the Superstatic Product-Portfolio. The Superstatic 749 is a fluidic oscillation meter and is designed for less complex applications with static heat and cooling meters where not the same depth of functions is necessary as they are known from the Superstatic 440 and Superstatic 449.
The Superstatic 749 is using the fluidic oscillation measuring principle that was optimised by Sontex for heat meters with its convincing advantages in terms of measuring stability and measuring precision as already several times confirmed in the German AGFW heat meter test programme. Thanks to the many data remote reading interfaces the Superstatic 749 can be easily integrated in a building management system or a Smart Metering environment. Two additional pulse inputs e.g. to read warm and cold water meters via Superstatic 749 complete the system. The Superstatic 749 is available for flows qp 0,6; qp 1,5 and qp 2,5 and lengths 110 mm, 130 mm and 190 mm.
– Heat Meter, Cooling Meter or combined Heating/Cooling Meter
– Fluidic Oscillation meter MID class 2
– Flows qp 0,6; qp 1,5; qp 2,5 m3/h
– Detachable integrator, Protection degree IP65
– Large LCD with 8 digits – 2 Pulse inputs for all versions
– wM-Bus radio, Supercom radio, M-Bus, 2 Pulse outputs, Optical
– Power supply via M-Bus line by default – 18 monthly values
– Battery life time 6+1 years or 12+1 years